INTRODUCING TIMBERLAND TIRES.
Formed by a relationship of shared values between global outdoor lifestyle brand Timberland, and tire manufacturer and distributor Omni United (S) Pte Ltd, Timberland Tires are designed for a new generation of drivers looking for performance, style and sustainability.
MOVING FORWARD, RESPONSIBLY.
Timberland Tires feature a special rubber formulation chosen so that the tires can be easily recycled for a second life in new Timberland products.
Once the tread wears out, Timberland Tires are re-claimed, separated and recycled into Timberland footwear, rather than exported, or ending up in landfills.
Designed with sustainability in mind without sacrificing performance.
1) Manufactured in the USA with both domestic and imported materials.
2) Enjoyable first life as long-wearing, all-season tires.
3) Replaced by authorized dealers when the tread life is over.
4) Crumb rubber is sent to Timberland and turned into outsoles.
5) Timberland footwear will feature outsoles with 10% recycled tires; coming soon.
Visit Timberland's Webpage